Payment Brand Alerts
Protect your brand by signing up for immediate notification when we find your brand associated with child sexual abuse images in newsgroups or on websites, anywhere in the world
We know legitimate financial services are being used every day to process payments for child sexual abuse images and videos online. Every day we see trusted brands being used on these sites and shown alongside these images and videos. The payment services we see include both established and emerging digital currency brands.
We send Payment Brand Alerts to payment brands when we see child sexual abuse images or videos associated with their brands.
How our Payment Brand Alerts can help you
- You get immediate notification when we find your brand associated with child sexual abuse images in newsgroups or on websites, anywhere in the world.
- We’ll give you email addresses and merchant IDs associated with buying child sexual abuse content using your service, so you can take appropriate action.
- Our specialist analysts will support your team by assessing suspicious webpages that you're concerned about.
- We can give you personalised information for your business, including transaction amounts to help you with payment tracking, and cryptic keyword terms associated with child sexual abuse content to help you with moderating activities.
- As well as our core services, we work with our Members to add value to their existing processes for tackling brand abuse. We can create bespoke services tailored to your individual needs to help combat distribution of child sexual abuse material online.
Who is it for?
Any company working in the online payment sector will benefit from our payment alert service.
IWF Members are less at risk than other companies
The chart below shows the number of times payment brands were seen alongside child sexual abuse imagery in the first 6 months of 2015 - for other companies versus IWF Members.
Get in touch
To talk about how Payment Brand Alerts could help you, email@example.com or call +44 (0)1223 20 30 30.
“In its 10 year history G2 Web Services has built a strong reputation supporting the major payment brands and financial institutions around the world in their efforts to protect the payment systems from illegal and brand damaging goods and services. In support of those efforts, we continually strive to find key partners that we can collaborate with to better protect the payment systems and those that are being victimized. In 2014 we partnered with the IWF which has enabled us to provide stronger, more focused underwriting and monitoring services globally to our clients, locating illegal digital content faster and more efficiently. As we move into 2015, we aim to continue and cement our partnership with the IWF in support of their efforts to minimize the availability of child sexual abuse content online, ultimately making the internet a safer place.”G2 Web Services